Transfer of Spectrum Licences Held by Celluworld Inc. to Bell Mobility Inc.
Posted on November 26, 2015
1. On July 22, 2015, Industry Canada received an application for the transfer of one spectrum licence in the Advanced Wireless Services (AWS-1) band from Celluworld Inc. (Celluworld) to Bell Mobility Inc. (Bell). The licence is in Tier 3-31 (Chatham, Ontario) and is described in Annex A.
2. The application was reviewed under the relevant provisions of Client Procedures Circular CPC-2-1-23, Licensing Procedure for Spectrum Licences for Terrestrial Services.
3. Capitalized terms not defined in this decision have the meaning set out in CPC-2-1-23.
4. The Transfer of Licences from Celluworld to Bell is approved.
5. The application was assessed against the policy objectives and criteria set out in Section 5.6 of CPC-2-1-23.
6. Industry Canada notes that the Licence Transfer will not result in a significant change in spectrum concentration in the licence area.
7. The Department has determined that the requested Licence Transfer will not impact the ability of existing or future competitors to provide services given that the transfer will not significantly change the post-transfer concentration of commercial mobile spectrum in the affected licence area.
|Licence Number||Expiry Date||Frequency Range (MHz)||Geographic Area|
|5075261||December 14, 2018||1735-1740
- Date modified: