N7 — Authorization of Land Mobile Frequencies on Ships or Aircraft
Authorized with the following conditions:
- operation limited to frequency bands 30–50 MHz, 138–174 MHz, 403–430 MHz, 450–470 MHz and 806-960 MHz;
- communication is permitted with the licensee with which you have an agreement;
- operation on these frequencies shall not cause harmful interference;
- the station is not protected from interference; and
- operation is limited to a maximum of 300 metres above terrain.
- Date modified: