Release of Decisions on New Requirements for Wireless Device Testing Laboratories and corresponding documents
Notice is hereby given that Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED) has published the following documents:
- Decisions on New Requirements for Wireless Device Testing Laboratories
- REC-AB, issue 1, Procedure for the Recognition of Accreditation Bodies for Non-MRA Countries
- CB-02, issue 8, Recognition Criteria and Administrative and Operational Requirements Applicable to Certification Bodies (CBs) for the Certification of Radio Apparatus
- Testing Laboratory Technical Assessment Checklist
- REC-LAB, issue 6, Procedure for the Recognition of Foreign Testing Laboratories
- DES-LAB, issue 7, Procedure for Designation and Recognition of Canadian Testing Laboratories
- RSS-GEN, issue 4, amendment 1, General Requirements for Compliance of Radio Apparatus
These documents will come into force upon publication on the official publications page of the Spectrum Management and Telecommunications website.
The Procedures for Conformity Assessment Bodies lists will be amended accordingly.
Interested parties are requested to provide their comments online within 90 days of the date of publication of this notice using the General Inquiry form. Comments and suggestions for improving the procedures may be submitted online using the Standard Change Request form.
Copies of this notice and of documents referred to herein are available electronically on the Spectrum Management and Telecommunications website.
Official versions of notices can be viewed on the Canada Gazette website.
March 15, 2018
Engineering, Planning and Standards Branch