TAPAC Bulletin 2008-02
Canada Gazette Notice No. SMSE–001–08 – Amendment to Procedure REC-LAB
The purpose of this bulletin is to advise interested parties that Industry Canada has published Issue 4 of REC-LAB: Procedure for the Recognition of Designated Foreign Testing Laboratories by Industry Canada. This amendment includes:
- Addition of Section 3, Related Documents;
- Updates to the requirements of Section 5, Criteria for recognition;
- Changes to the contact information in Sections 4 and 5;
- Updates to the requirements of Section 9, Retaining Recognition; and
- Updates to the hyperlinks of the various websites throughout the document.
This issue came into effect on May 3rd 2008.
The Canada Gazette Notice is available on the Spectrum Management and Telecommunications Web Site at: http://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/smt-gst.nsf/eng/sf08946.html
This document is available on the same Web site at:
Comments should be sent as instructed in the Canada Gazette notice. Should you have any questions, please submit them to: email@example.com or to the Chairman of the Terminal Attachment Program Advisory Committee (TAPAC), 300 Slater Street, Suite 1302A, Ottawa, Ontario, K1A 0C8.
- Date modified: