(1) Fire tinder; fire igniters.
(2) First aid kits comprising bandages, sterile gauze pads, tweezers, scissors, adhesive tape, antibiotic ointment, antiseptic wipe packets, acetaminophen for the relief of pain and a booklet providing first aid instructions; vitamins; pharmaceutical preparations for the relief of pain; plasters, materials for dressings, namely, adhesive plasters, adhesive plasters for medical purposes, adhesive bandages, adhesive bandages for medical purposes, bandages for dressings, dressings for wounds, first aid dressings, gauze for dressings; disinfectants, namely, antiseptics, antiseptic preparations, medicated cleansers for skin and wounds; preparations for destroying vermin; insecticides and insect repellents; fungicides and herbicides; dietary supplements for general health and well-being.
(3) Compasses; sunglasses; eyewear, namely, sports eyewear, casual eyeglasses, eyeglasses for sports, frames for eyeglasses, protective eyeglasses, ski goggles; pre-recorded DVDs featuring films, television programs and recordings of live shows in the field of survival, adventure, fitness and health; mobile telephones; computers; laptop computers; computer games; safety survival suits; whistles; signalling mirrors; signalling devices, namely, emergency signal transmitters, emergency LED signalling flares; binoculars; satellite communication apparatus and instruments, namely, satellite dishes for satellite transmissions; satellite communication equipment, namely, satellite radios and satellite telephones; satellite navigation equipment, namely, a global positioning system (GPS) comprising GPS receivers and GPS transmitters; applications for mobile telephones providing survival tools, namely, electronic compasses, offline GPS receivers and transmitters, flashlights, and survival advice, applications for mobile telephones providing advice on wellness and fitness, applications for mobile telephone in the nature of video games, applications for mobile telephones in the nature of video games based on survival situations; global positioning apparatus and instruments, namely, a global positioning system (GPS) comprising GPS receivers and GPS transmitters; satellite communications apparatus and instruments, namely, satellite dishes for satellite transmissions.
(4) Audio/visual equipment, namely, action cameras, video cameras, 360-degree cameras, wearable video eyewear, namely, eyewear with built-in digital cameras, wearable digital cameras, consisting of head-worn digital cameras and mounts therefor, virtual reality headsets, solar-powered audio speakers, virtual reality headsets; photographic equipment, namely cameras; communications equipment, namely, telephones, mobile telephones, radios, walkie-talkies; skiing and snowboarding helmets; safety helmets and crash helmets; protective clothing, footwear, headgear, gloves and eyewear for protection against injury for use in outdoor and extreme activities, including hiking, climbing, mountaineering, abseiling, winter sports, water sports, aerial sports including skydiving and paragliding; emergency thermal blanket; downloadable electronic publications in the field of non-fiction, namely, books, magazines, manuals, featuring memoirs, advice, guidance and techniques in the fields of survival, fitness, health, diet, nutrition and wellness recorded on computer media; downloadable electronic publications in the field of fiction, namely, books, magazines featuring novels for adults and children recorded on computer media, downloadable digital maps; digital maps; swimming masks and goggles; breathing apparatus for swimming; CDs, DVDs, optical discs, and downloadable digital video recordings containing recorded content, recorded films, and recorded television programs, namely, films and television shows about survival, adventure, fitness and health, recordings of live shows about survival, adventure, fitness and health; dive weights.
(5) Head mounted lighting products, namely, flashlights and electric lanterns; hand held lighting products, namely, flashlights; torches, namely, electric torches for lighting; water filtering units for camping, outdoor use and emergency use; rescue flares.
(6) Apparatus for lighting, namely, lanterns; apparatus for cooking, namely, survival, camping, outdoor and emergency cooking stoves, grills and burners; barbecues, grills, namely, cooking grills, electric grills, electric outdoor grills, gas grills, camping stoves; space heaters for household use; survival, camping, outdoor and emergency heaters; apparatus for cooling, namely, portable evaporative air coolers; apparatus for water supply, namely, portable camping showers, portable camping toilets, portable camping sinks; flares.
(7) Vehicles, namely automobiles, motorbikes; land vehicles, namely, bicycles, tricycles, scooters for transport, quad bikes; water vehicles, namely, boats, canoes, kayaks, yachts, dinghies, oars and paddles for canoes and kayaks; rigid inflatable boats (RIBs); air vehicles, namely, microlight airplanes, parachutes, gliders, motorized bikes; sledges for transport, namely, sleighs; flying bicycles, hoverbikes.
(8) Air guns; explosive and pyrotechnical emergency rescue flares.
(9) Ammunition for air guns; fireworks; flare pistols; signalling rocket flares.
(11) Jewellery; clocks, chronometers; cuff links; tie pins and tie clips.
(12) Booklet in the field of survival techniques.
(13) Books; booklets; printed publications, namely, manuals, posters, calendars, books, hand-outs, workbooks in the fields of survival, adventure, fitness, health, nutrition, diet and wellbeing; printed matter, namely, manuals, posters, novels, books, photographs, magazines, newsletters and brochures in the fields of survival, adventure, fitness, health, nutrition, diet and wellbeing; writing stationery; writing implements, namely, pens and pencils; printed instructional and teaching materials, namely, reference books and guide books and booklets, magazines, newsletters, calendars, posters, leaflets and workbooks in the fields of survival, dventure, fitness, health and diet; maps and terrestrial globes.
(14) Rucksacks, backpacks, travelling bags, holdalls; bags for survival kits; luggage.
(15) Bags, namely, bags for sports, gym bags, bags for travel and bags for climbing and adventure, back packs; wallets and purses; hiking poles.
(17) Mattresses, namely, camping mattresses, air mattresses, roll mats and sleeping mats for camping and outdoor use; camping furniture; outdoor furniture; pillows for camping and outdoor use.
(18) Canteen flasks; drinking flasks; drinking vessels, namely, beverage containers, drinking bottles for sports, drinking cups, drinking glasses, water bottles, canteens, insulated flasks; hydration reservoirs, namely, personal fluid hydration systems comprising a fluid reservoir, a delivery tube, a mouthpiece and a carrying pack; personal hydration packs containing a fluid reservoir, delivery tube, and mouthpiece.
(19) Non-electric cooking and food preparation utensils, namely, saucepans, frying pans, mess tins, plates, dishes, bowls, cups, mugs, kettles, food tongs, spatulas, serving spoons; pots and pans for cooking; bowls, plates, cups and mugs; brushes in the nature of hair, nail and tooth brushes; combs for the hair; insect traps; insulating flasks.
(20) Tents and awnings; ropes.
(21) String, cord, twine; rope ladders; tarpaulins.
(22) Sleeping bags.
(23) Articles of clothing, namely, underwear, socks, vests, base layers, tank tops, shirts, coats, jackets, gilets, gloves, scarves, neck warmers, belts, trousers, jeans, leggings, tights, shorts, T- shirts, polo shirts, sweaters, jumpers, fleeces, hoodies, shoes, base layers, bottoms and leggings, gloves, mitts, sports bras, swimwear; footwear, namely, shoes, athletic footwear, ski footwear, boots, casual footwear, climbing footwear, outdoor winter footwear, rain footwear, sandals; headwear, namely, balaclavas, caps, headbands and beanie hats.
(24) Yoga mats.
(25) Fishing line and fishing hooks; fishing tackle; fishing rods and reels; paddleboards; climbers' harnesses; toys, namely, board games, jigsaws, puzzles, radio and remote controlled vehicles, toy drones, action figures, soft toys, swings, climbing frames, slides, trampolines, toy vehicles, toy ride-on vehicles, water guns, foam dart guns, balls for sports, flying discs and boomerangs.
(26) Exercise equipment, namely, abdominal benches, barbells, bench presses, calf machines, dipping bars, dumb bells, foam rollers, squat machines, squat racks, kettle bells, hammer strength machines, lat pulldown machines, leg abduction machines, leg curl machines, leg extension machines, leg press machines, pec deck machines, preacher benches, pull up bars, smith machines, stability balls, wall balls, exercise bikes, treadmills, rowing machines, elliptical trainers, cross-trainers, stair mills, cable assisted weight machines, medicine balls, pin mounted and plate mounted weight machines, rowing machines, aerobic step machines, balance boards, fitness benches, bosu balls, boxing gloves, Bulgarian bags, weight lifting support straps, punch bags, resistance bands, skipping ropes, Swiss balls, trampolines, wrist and ankle weights; indoor fitness apparatus, namely, abdominal benches, barbells, bench presses, calf machines, dipping bars, dumb bells, foam rollers, squat machines, squat racks, kettle bells, hammer strength machines, lat pulldown machines, leg abduction machines, leg curl machines, leg extension machines, leg press machines, pec deck machines, preacher benches, pull up bars, smith machines, stability balls, wall balls, exercise bikes, treadmills, rowing machines, elliptical trainers, cross-trainers, stair mills, cable assisted weight machines, medicine balls, pin mounted and plate mounted weight machines, rowing machines, aerobic step machines, balance boards, fitness benches, bosu balls, boxing gloves, Bulgarian bags, weight lifting support straps, punch bags, resistance bands, skipping ropes, Swiss balls, trampolines, wrist and ankle weights; fitness exercise machines, namely, elliptical exercise machines, exercise treadmills, resistance machines for exercise, rowing exercise machines, stationary exercise bicycles, weight lifting machines for exercise; machines incorporating weights for use in physical exercise; body-building apparatus, namely, elliptical exercise machines, exercise treadmills, resistance machines for exercise, rowing exercise machines, stationary exercise bicycles, weight lifting machines for exercise; exercise weights; dumbbells; kettle bells; games, namely board games; handheld computer games; video game machines for use with televisions;hang gliders, paragliders, parachutes for paragliding; sledges [toys and sporting articles]; skis, namely, alpine skis, cross-country skis, snow skis; ski poles; snowboards; snowshoes; surfboards; swimming equipment, namely, swimming kick boards, swimming boards, swimming belts, swimming jackets, swimming aids in the nature of floats; swimming web gloves, swimming fins, swimming rings, swimming gloves, swimming hand paddles, swimming pool play articles in the nature of inflatables, balls and beachballs, floats, swimboards, kickboards, dive sticks, dive rings, water pistols and water guns; flippers for swimming, scuba and snorkeling; waterskis.
(27) Meat, fish, poultry and game; edible insects, foodstuffs consisting mainly of edible insects, namely, insect-based snack foods, insect-based protein bars; preserved, frozen, dried and cooked fruits and vegetables; jellies, jams; eggs; milk; dairy products; edible oils and fats; ready meals consisting mainly of meat, fish, poultry, game or insects.
(28) Coffee, tea, cocoa and artificial coffee; rice; noodles; pasta; polenta; flour and preparations made from cereals, namely, cereal-based snack food; breakfast cereals; bread, pastries and confectionery made of sugar, confectionery made of sugar replacements, namely stevia and maple syrup, energy bars; edible ices; sugar, honey, treacle; yeast, baking-powder; salt; mustard; vinegar, sauces (condiments), namely, barbecue sauce, chili sauce, chimichurri sauce, hot sauce, ketchup, cheese sauce, chutney, mayonnaise, mustard, soy sauce, relishes; spices; ice; ready meals consisting mainly of pasta, rice, polenta or noodles.
(29) Non-alcoholic beverages, namely, mineral and aerated waters and smoothies; fruit beverages and fruit juices; energy drinks; sports drinks.