ATLAS & DESIGN — 0172917
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
326 Somerset Street West
Label to be applied to the faces of a box, said label having a solid reddish background, two triangular portions in black with their apexes projecting inwardly from opposite edges of portions of the label covering faces of the box, a whitish band extending centrally across one face portion and connecting the triangular portions thereon, a globe, pierced with a nail and carrying a silhouette of North and South America, on one face portion of the label and a band bearing reading matter extending across the globe.
- ATLAS TACKS
- NEW SHAKER BOX
Vienna information (Code & Description)
- Terrestrial globes
- A 1.5.6
- Terrestrial globes with a banderole or an inscription
- A 1.5.11
- Terrestrial globes with manufactured articles or industrial products
- Nails, screws, bolts, rivets, dowel pins, screw nuts, drawing pins -- Note: See also 9.5.1.
- A 14.3.3
- Screws, bolts, rivets, dowel pins, drawing pins
- Small non-cylindrical or non-elliptical containers
- A 19.3.24
- Paper or card prepared for assembling into small containers
- Red, pink, orange
- White, grey, silver
- Three predominant colours
- (1) Tacks.
The classification data is provided for information and searching purposes only. CIPO does not warrant the accuracy of the classes assigned to the trademark. This data has no legal value of any kind.
- 6 - Common metals
- Date of first use in CANADA August 02, 1937
|Action||Action date||Due date||Comments|
|Expunged - Failure to Renew||1968-03-15|
- Date modified: