AJIT WEEKLY Design — 1203672
2-7015 TRANMERE DR.
The right to the exclusive use of the word WEEKLY is disclaimed apart from the trademark.
- AJIT WEEKLY
Vienna information (Code & Description)
- Letters presenting a special form of writing
- A 27.5.17
- Letters in heavy characters
- Inscriptions in other characters
Foreign Character Translation
The Punjabi characters translate to English to mean "invincible" or "unconquerable" according to the applicant.
Foreign Character Transliteration
The transliteration of the Punjabi characters is AJIT.
- (1) Printed and electronic publications namely newspapers; magazines.
- (1) The operation of an online website devoted to the promotion of Indian business and culture; provision of an online electronic newspaper.
The classification data is provided for information and searching purposes only. CIPO does not warrant the accuracy of the classes assigned to the trademark. This data has no legal value of any kind.
- 9 - Electrical, scientific and teaching apparatus and software
- 16 - Paper and printed goods
- 35 - Advertising, marketing, promotional and business
- 41 - Education and entertainment
- Used in CANADA since October 15, 1993
|Action||Action date||Due date||Comments|
|Examiner's First Report||2004-07-08||2004-11-08|
|Advertised||2004-11-10||Vol.51 Issue 2611|
|Allowance Notice Sent||2005-01-28||2005-07-28|
|Rep for Service Changed||2010-06-10||From: To: 6146 / Voir Preuve au dossier/See evidence on File No. 1203672|
|Cancelled by Owner||2010-06-10||Cancelled under section 41(1)(b) as of 2010-Jun-10|
- Date modified: