HUSKY & DOG HEAD design — 1211583
Registration Expiry Date
707-8th Avenue, SW
Suite 300, 15 - 23rd Street East
Vienna information (Code & Description)
- Dogs, wolves, foxes
- Heads of animals of series I
- A 3.1.50
- Siberian Husky or Inuit Dog(Nunavut)
- Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
- A 26.4.15
- Quadrilaterals containing representations of animals or parts of animals' bodies or plants
- Two quadrilaterals, one inside the other
- Several quadrilaterals juxtaposed, joined or intersecting
- Red, pink, orange
- White, grey, silver
Colour is claimed as a feature of the trade-mark. The shaded area around the perimeter of the square is blue. The space behind the dog head, inside the blue perimeter is white. The shaded area of the dog head is red, the balance is white. The word HUSKY is white. The space behind the word HUSKY inside the rectangle is blue.
- (1) Petroleum products, namely, gasoline, lubricants, heating fuel oils, diesel fuel oils, industrial fuel oils, treating oil, kerosene, distillate and asphalt products, namely, paving asphalt, industrial asphalt, modified asphalt, roofing asphalt; clothing, namely, t-shirts, golf shirts, sweat shirts, jackets, hoodies, pants, shorts and hats; hot and cold beverage containers; stationary, namely, letterhead, envelopes and business forms.
- (2) Ethanol and ethanol blended fuels.
- (1) Dine in and take out restaurant services; service station services; bulk plant services, namely, storing and blending flammable or combustible liquids and then distributing such liquids by tank vessel, pipeline, tank car, tank vehicle or a container to customers directly, to gasoline service stations or to other distribution points; card lock sales, namely, retail fuel sales via unmanned fuel dispensing machines that log the volume, cost and other information relating to the fuel sale with the customer being billed later and on an interval basis; lubricant and asphalt sales; wholesale fuel sales; convenience store services; credit card services.
The classification data is provided for information and searching purposes only. CIPO does not warrant the accuracy of the classes assigned to the trademark. This data has no legal value of any kind.
- 4 - Industrial oils, greases and fuels
- 16 - Paper and printed goods
- 19 - Non-metallic building materials
- 21 - Household goods and glass
- 25 - Clothing, footwear, headgear
- 35 - Advertising, marketing, promotional and business
- 36 - Insurance and financial
- 37 - Building construction and repair
- 39 - Transportation and storage
- 42 - Computer and scientific
- 43 - Accommodation, food and drink
- Used in CANADA since at least July 1979 on goods (1) and on services
- Used in CANADA since at least as early as January 01, 1999 on goods (2)
Recordals (known also as Footnotes)
AMENDMENT TO REGISTRATION / MODIFICATION A L'ENREGISTREMENT:
TYPE OF AMENDMENT / GENRE DE MODIFICATION: Additional Goods / Produits supplémentaires
DATE REGISTERED / DATE DE L'ENREGISTREMENT: 2009-08-17
FILING DATE / DATE DE PRODUCTION: 2006-09-08
COMMENTS / COMMENTAIRES: Wares (2) added.
|Action||Action date||Due date||Comments|
|Examiner's First Report||2004-07-26||2004-11-26|
|Advertised||2005-02-09||Vol.52 Issue 2624|
|Allowance Notice Sent||2005-04-29||2005-10-29|
|Rep for Service Changed||2014-01-30||From: 2822 To: 2945 / Voir Preuve au dossier/See evidence on File No. 230380|
|Rep for Service Name Changed||2017-01-23|
|Agent Changed||2019-08-19||From: 2945 To: 21116 / Voir Preuve au dossier/See evidence on File No. 700767|
|Renewed||2020-06-02||2030-06-02||DP:2019/06/12 RD:2019/06/12 RR:(9073) MILLER THOMSON LLP|
- Date modified: