HUSKY AMERICA — 1349713
ABANDONED SECTION 36
The owner of the trademark application withdrew (e.g. abandoned) the application and the application is no longer active.
7033 NETHERBRAE RD. # 21.
7033 NETHERBRAE RD. # 21.
(O'BRIEN TM SERVICES INC.)
72 rue du Marigot
(O'BRIEN TM SERVICES INC.)
72 rue du Marigot
- HUSKY AMERICA
- (1) Clothing, namely, shirts, T-shirts, under shirts, night shirts, rugby shirts, polo shirts, cardigans, jerseys, uniforms, scrubs, smocks, dress shirts, pants, trousers, slacks, jeans, culottes, cargo pants, stretch pants, denim jeans, overalls, coveralls, jumpers, jump suits, shorts, boxer shorts, tops, stretch tops, tube tops, crop tops, tank tops, halter tops, sweat shirts, hooded sweat shirts, sweat shorts, sweat pants, wraps, warm-up suits, jogging suits, track suits, play suits, blouses, skirts, dresses, gowns, sweaters, vests, fleece vests, pullovers, snow suits, parkas, capes, anoraks, ponchos, jackets, reversible jackets, wind-resistant jackets, shell jackets, jean jackets, coats, heavy coats, blazers, suits, turtlenecks, cloth ski bibs, swimwear, beachwear, tennis wear, surf wear, ski wear, layettes, infantwear, infants sleepers, booties, baby bibs not of paper, cloth diapers, caps, swim caps, berets, beanies, hats, visors, headbands, wrist bands, sweat bands, headwear, ear muffs, aprons, scarves, bandanas, belts, suspenders, neckwear, ties, neckerchiefs, ascots, underwear, thermal underwear, long underwear, briefs, swim and bathing trunks, bras, sports bras, brassieres, bustiers, corsets, panties, thongs, G-strings, garters and garter belts, teddies, girdles, foundation garments, singlets, socks, loungewear, robes, smocks, underclothes, pajamas, sleepwear, night gowns, lingerie, camisoles, negligees, chemises, chemisettes, slips, sarongs, leg warmers, hosiery, pantyhose, body stockings, knee highs, leggings, tights, leotards, body suits, unitards, body shapers, gloves, mittens, rainwear, footwear, shoes, sneakers, boots, galoshes, sandals, flip-flops, and slippers.
- (2) All-purpose sports and athletic bags; beach, book, carry-on, duffel, diaper, gym, leather shopping, shoulder, tote and travel bags; fanny packs and waist packs; backpacks; knapsacks; purses; garment bags for travel; satchels; luggage; luggage tags; trunks; suitcases; hat boxes for travel not of paper or cardboard; cosmetic cases and bags sold empty; toiletry and vanity cases sold empty; tool bags sold empty; attaché cases; briefcases; briefcase-type portfolios; document cases; men's clutches; business cases; business card cases; calling and credit card cases; key cases; leather key chains; wallets; banknote holders; billfolds; umbrellas; parasols; walking sticks.
- (3) Protective eyewear; sunglasses; eyeglasses; eyeglass frames; opera glasses; spectacles; eyeglass, sunglass and spectacle cases; eyeglass, sunglass and spectacle straps; eyeglass, sunglass and spectacle chains.
- (4) Cologne, perfumes, eau de toilette, eau de perfume, eau de cologne, body fragrances, and toilette water; shaving preparations, after shave lotions, shaving balm, shaving cream, shaving gel, skin abrasive preparations, non-medicated skin creams, and skin lotions for relieving razor burns; sunscreen preparations, suntanning preparations and after-sun lotions; self-tanning preparations, namely, self tanning milk and cream, accelerated tanning cream, self-tanning lotions, gels and sprays; cosmetics; facial cleansers, toners, facial exfoliants and scrubs, facial creams and lotions, facial moisturizers, non-medicated facial treatments, skin moisturizers and skin moisturizer masks, skin conditioners, hand creams, massage oils, essential oils for personal use, talcum powder, bath beads, bath crystals, bath foam, bath gels, bath oils, bath powders, bath salts, face wash, skin cleansers, skin highlighter, body scrubs, body and hand lotions, body gels, shower gels, body oils, body powders, body exfoliants, body masks, body mask creams and lotions, non-medicated lip care preparations, and lip cream; toothpaste, deodorant and antiperspirant; cosmetic pads, pre-moistened cosmetic wipes, pre-moistened cosmetic tissues and towelettes; cotton sticks for cosmetic purposes; all purpose cotton swabs for personal use and cosmetic purposes; non-medicated topical skin creams, ointments, gels, toners, lotions, sprays and powders for cosmetic purposes; aromatherapy creams, lotions and oils; hair care products, namely, shampoos, conditioners, mousse, gels, frosts, creams, rinses, sprays, hair color, hair waving lotion, permanent wave preparations, hair lighteners, hair dyes, hair emollients, hair mascara, hair pomades, hair color removers, hair relaxing preparations, hair styling preparations, hair removing cream, and hair care preparations; incense; room fragrances. fragrance emitting wicks for room fragrances; sachets; sachet-like eye pillows containing fragrances; scented ceramic stones; scented linen sprays and scented room sprays; scented oils used to produce aromas when heated; scented pine cones; potpourri; aromatherapy pillows comprising potpourri in fabric containers.
- (5) Cosmetics; facial makeup, concealers, blushers, facial powders, foundation makeup, eye makeup, eye pencils, eyebrow pencils, mascara, false eyelashes, face and body glitter, cosmetic compacts, cosmetic pencils, lipstick, lipstick cases, lipstick holders, lip gloss, lip pomades, lip pencils, makeup removers, makeup applicators in the nature of cotton swabs for cosmetic purposes, eye creams, facial cleansers, toners, facial exfoliants and scrubs, facial creams, facial moisturizers, facial lotions and non-medicated facial treatments, wrinkle removing skin care preparations, nail polishes, nail polish base coat, nail polish top coat, nail strengtheners, nail hardeners, nail polish removers, nail creams, cuticle removing preparations, nail tips, and nail buffing preparations; beauty milks, skin moisturizers and skin moisturizer masks, skin conditioners, hand creams, massage oils, essential oils for personal use, talcum powder, perfumed powders, bath beads, bath crystals, bath foam, bath gels, bath oils, bath powders, bath salts, face wash, skin cleansers, skin highlighter, body scrubs, body fragrances, fragrances for personal use, body and hand lotions, body gels, shower gels, body oils, body powders, body exfoliants, body masks, body mask creams and lotions, shaving preparations, after shave lotions, shaving balm, shaving cream, shaving gel, skin abrasive preparations, non-medicated skin creams and skin lotions for relieving razor burns, non-medicated lip care preparations, lip cream, sunscreen preparations, suntanning preparations and after-sun lotions; cosmetic sun-protecting preparations; sun tan oils; self-tanning preparations, namely, self tanning milk and cream, accelerated tanning cream, self-tanning lotions, gels and sprays. perfume, perfume oils, cologne, eau de toilette, eau de perfume, eau de cologne and toilette water; toothpaste, deodorant and antiperspirant; cosmetic pads, pre-moistened cosmetic wipes, pre-moistened cosmetic tissues and towelettes; cotton sticks for cosmetic purposes; all purpose cotton swabs for personal use and cosmetic purposes; non-medicated topical skin creams, ointments, gels, toners, lotions, sprays and powders; aromatherapy creams, lotions and oils; hair care products, namely, shampoos, conditioners, mousse, gels, frosts, creams, rinses, sprays, hair color, hair waving lotion, permanent wave preparations, hair lighteners, hair dyes, hair emollients, hair mascara, hair pomades, hair color removers, hair relaxing preparations, hair styling preparations, hair removing cream, and hair care preparations; astringents for cosmetic purposes; baby wipes; disposable wipes impregnated with chemicals or compounds for personal hygiene and household use; incense; room fragrances; fragrance emitting wicks for room fragrances; sachets; sachet-like eye pillows containing fragrances; scented ceramic stones; scented linen sprays and scented room sprays; scented oils used to produce aromas when heated; scented pine cones; potpourri; aromatherapy pillows comprising potpourri in fabric containers.
- (6) Jewelry; jewelry findings; pendants; lapel pins; ornamental lapel pins; pins being jewelry; body-piercing rings and studs; ear clips; tie pins; tie clips; tie bars; tie tacks; tie fasteners; bolo ties with precious metal tips; cuff-links; shirt studs; badges of precious metal; belt buckles of precious metal; costume jewelry; jewelry chains; jewelry pins for use on hats; hat ornaments and pins of precious metal; shoe ornaments of precious metal; holiday ornaments of precious metal; jewelry boxes and cases of precious metal; key holders of precious metals; match holders of precious metals; snuff boxes and serviette rings of precious metal; watches; watch bracelets; watch accessories, namely, parts of watches; wristwatches; pocket watches; stop watches; watch straps and bands; watch chains and fobs; watch cases; watch boxes; clocks; alarm clocks; clocks incorporating radios; wall clocks; figurines and sculptures of precious metal; piggy banks of precious metal; book markers of precious metal; precious metal money clips; ashtrays of precious metal; bottle closures of precious metal; coffee services, tea services and toothpick holders of precious metal; vases of precious metal; cruets of precious metal; cruet stands for oil or vinegar of precious metal; flower bowls of precious metal; busts, figures, statues, statuettes and stirring rods of precious metal; candlesticks, candle holders and candle rings of precious metal; non-electric candelabras of precious metal; cigarette holders and lighters of precious metal; match boxes and holders of precious metal; letter openers of precious metal; potpourri dishes in whole or in part of precious metal.
- (7) Printed and related matter, namely, posters, calendars, temporary tattoos, stickers, bumper stickers, decals, passport holders, note cards, postcards, place cards, record cards, score cards, trading cards, scrapbooks, stationery, note pads, paper note tablets, writing tablets and paper, notebooks, folders, bookmarks, paper pennants, binders, envelopes, appointment books, address books and desk pads; personal organizers, desk top organizers, organizers for stationery use and stationery-type portfolios, paper flags, mounts for stamps, rubber stamps, rubber document stamps, stamp albums, stamp pad inks, stamp pads, sleeves for holding and protecting stamps, paper banners, holders for desk accessories, letter openers, letter trays, letter racks, pen and pencil cups holders, pens, pencils, markers, pen and pencil sets comprised of pens, pencils and carrying cases, stick markers, erasers, drawing and drafting rulers, pencil sharpeners, book ends, book covers, checkbook covers, book holders, photograph and coin albums; bulletin boards; photographic and art mounts; photographic prints; photographs; lithographs; decorative paper centerpieces; decorative pencil-top ornaments; picture books; paper and cardboard picture mounts; paperweights; paper clip holders; paper sign holders; printed paper signs; table cloths of paper; catalogs and brochures featuring clothing, bags, jewelry, cosmetics and accessories.
- (8) Telephones; cellular telephones; prepaid cellular telephones used in connection with prepaid airtime cellular telephone communication services; batteries, and battery chargers; battery, battery charger and carrying case; computers, namely prerecorded computer programs for personal information management, database management software, character recognition software, telephony management software, carrying cases for the foregoing goods and replacement parts for the foregoing goods; instruction manuals distributed with the foregoing.
- (9) Bed blankets, blanket throws and receiving blankets, afghans, comforters, bed spreads, bed sheets and linen, bed pads and bed skirts; feather beds; pillow cases, shams and covers; mattress covers and pads; bedding sets comprised of bed sheets and pillow cases, bed pads and bed skirts; bed canopies, duvet and duvet covers; eiderdowns and eiderdown covers; quilts, and kits comprised of fabrics for making quilts; crib bumpers and crib canopies; covers for cushions; towels, billiard and bolting cloth; burp cloths; cheese, felt, flax, hemp, jute, oil, glass, sack, silk, woolen and sail cloth; cloth bunting, dish cloths, wash cloths and table cloths not of paper; barbecue, oven and washing mitts; handkerchiefs, shrouds and upholstery fabrics; fabric comprised of chenille, cheviot, cotton, non-woven suede like fabric, woolen, nylon, polyester, esparto, jersey material, ramie, rayon, silk for printing purposes, gauze or zephyr; textile fabrics for the manufacture of clothing; cloth pennants, banners, flags and labels; cloth coasters and doilies; table linen; fabric table runners and table toppers; table mats not of paper; textile napkins and place mats; fitted toilet lid covers made of fabric or fabric substitute; shower curtains; foulard; bath and household linen; cloth napkins for removing makeup; window treatments, namely, poufs, puffs and swags; curtains, curtain fabric, fabric cascades, draperies, fabric valances, fabric of imitation animal skin, and textile used as lining for clothing; calico; textile wall hangings.
- (10) Furniture; bedroom and living room furniture, computer furniture, office furniture, lawn and outdoor furniture, bumper guards for furniture, carpet coasters for protecting furniture legs, fitted fabric furniture covers, furniture frames, beds, bed frames, box springs, furniture parts and partitions, furniture moldings, entertainment centers, drafting tables, cabinets, high chairs, cribs, portable back support for use with chairs, mirrors, leather jewelry and accessory boxes, jewelry boxes and cases not of precious metal, non-metal money clips, non-metal key chains and rings, non-metal dog tags, plastic key tags, key chain tags and key rings, plastic novelty license plates, plastic card keys, plastic banners and pennants, fans for personal use, hand fans, screens, tool boxes and chests, toy boxes, fixed towel dispensers not of metal, bathtub grab bars and rails not of precious metal, and bathroom vanities; curtain rails and rods; decorative bead curtains; non-metal window trims; free-standing non-metal tool racks, magazine racks, metal storage racks for ski and sports equipment, non-metal hat racks, plate racks, storage racks, wall-mounted gun racks and non-metal tool racks, picture frames, embroidery frames, leather picture frames, paper photo frames and picture frame moldings; plastic inserts for use as container liners; shelves and shelving, venetian and bamboo blinds; window blinds and shades; interior window shutters; decorative window finials; sleeping bags, mattresses and mattress cushions, air mattresses and inflatable mattresses for use when camping, nap mats, chair pads, pillows and pillowforms; figurines and statues made of bone, ivory, plaster, plastic, fabric, wax or wood.
- (11) Candles, scented candles, tapers, wicks for oil lamps, and beeswax for use in the manufacture of candles.
- (1) Advertising & Promotions; Multimedia, Television Campaigns, Cinema Campaigns, Radio Campaigns, Transit Campaigns, Outdoor Campaigns, Out of Home Campaigns, Magazine Campaigns, Business Press Campaigns, Newspaper Campaigns, Print/ Outdoor/ Out of Home Campaigns, Non-Traditional Advertising Campaigns, Point-Of-Purchase/ In-Store Advertising Campaigns, Public Service Campaigns - Television/ Radio & Public Service Campaigns - Print/ Outdoor/ Out of Home.
- (2) Sales Promotions; Coupons, Deals, Premiums, Contests, Sweepstakes, Samples, Loyalty Programs, Point-of-Purchase Displays, Rebates & Product Placement.
- (3) Events; Fundraising, Charity Funding, Concerts, Seminars, Fashion Shows.
The classification data is provided for information and searching purposes only. CIPO does not warrant the accuracy of the classes assigned to the trademark. This data has no legal value of any kind.
- 3 - Bleaching, cleaning preparations and non-medicated cosmetics
- 4 - Industrial oils, greases and fuels
- 5 - Pharmaceuticals and herbicides
- 6 - Common metals
- 9 - Electrical, scientific and teaching apparatus and software
- 14 - Precious and semi-precious metals, and jewellery
- 16 - Paper and printed goods
- 18 - Leather and artificial leather goods
- 20 - Furniture, mirrors, articles not included in other classes
- 21 - Household goods and glass
- 22 - Ropes and fibres
- 24 - Textiles and textile goods
- 25 - Clothing, footwear, headgear
- 26 - Sewing and decorative items including slide fasteners
- 34 - Smoker's articles
- 35 - Advertising, marketing, promotional and business
- 36 - Insurance and financial
- 41 - Education and entertainment
- Used in CANADA since May 04, 2007
|Action||Action date||Due date||Comments|
|Examiner's First Report||2008-03-06||2008-07-06|
|Extension of Time||2008-07-18||2009-01-06||Request Letter Date: 2008/07/14|
|Default Notice Sent||2009-01-27||2009-03-27||Defaulting Action Date: 2008/03/06|
|Rep for Service Changed||2009-04-02||From: To: 11790|
|Agent Changed||2009-04-02||From: To: 11790|
|Extension of Time||2009-04-02||2009-09-27||Request Letter Date: 2009/03/27|
|Extension of Time||2009-09-22||2010-03-27||Request Letter Date: 2009/09/13|
|Abandoned - Section 36||2010-04-14|
- Date modified: