Canadian Trademarks Details
Third-party information liability disclaimer
Some of the information on this Web page has been provided by external sources. The Government of Canada is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information supplied by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information should consult directly with the source of the information. Content provided by external sources is not subject to official languages, privacy and accessibility requirements.
1506529 - Winnipeg Victorias and Design
For assistance with terms, refer to the Glossary
12176 - 98th Avenue
- C H V
|27.5.1||Letters presenting a special form of writing|
|27.5.22||Monograms formed of intertwined, overlapping or otherwise combined letters|
- (1) Clothing, namely skirts, pants, shirts, jackets, tee shirts, golf shirts, sweat shirts, sweaters, sleepwear, lacrosse jerseys, football jerseys, hockey jerseys, socks, pullovers, short pants, scarves, turtle necks, mock necks, undergarments, vests, capes, dresses, hoodies, neck warmers, headbands and wristbands; footwear, namely, athletic shoes, boots, and football shoes; bags, namely athletic, golf, duffle, overnight and knapsacks; gloves, mittens; belts and belt buckles; hats, toques visors and sun visors; coffee mugs and drinking glasses; stationary, namely pens, pencils, paper, envelopes, notebooks, binders, calendars, postcards, wrapping paper, posters; novelty items, namely collectable figurines, comic books, playing cards, emblem badges, party balloons, novelty pins and buttons, keychains, clocks and watches, umbrellas, miniature hockey sticks, lunch boxes, cloth towels, and household wallpaper; computer accessories, namely mouse pads; hockey equipment, namely hockey uniforms, elbow and knee pads, facemasks, hockey gloves, helmets, neck protectors, nets, skates, sticks, street hockey balls and hockey pucks; golf equipment, namely balls, tees, golf gloves and golf club covers; soccer equipment namely balls; football equipment namely miniature and full size footballs; baseball equipment, namely bats and balls and baseball uniforms; lottery cards and tickets; digital photographic images downloadable to a computer or any wireless device via a global communications network.
The classification data is provided for information and searching purposes only. CIPO does not warrant the accuracy of the classes assigned to the trademark. This data has no legal value of any kind.
- 9 - Electrical, scientific and teaching apparatus and software
- 14 - Precious and semi-precious metals, and jewellery
- 16 - Paper and printed goods
- 18 - Leather and artificial leather goods
- 21 - Household goods and glass
- 24 - Textiles and textile goods
- 25 - Clothing, footwear, headgear
- 26 - Sewing and decorative items including slide fasteners
- 27 - Floor coverings
- 28 - Games, toys and playthings, sporting articles
- Declaration of Use filed November 28, 2013.
|Action||Action date||Response date||Comments|
|Examiner's First Report||2011-04-28||2011-10-28|
|Approval Notice Sent||2012-05-23||2012-06-20|
|Approved||2012-07-12||APPROVED BY PROGRAM EX200M1|
|Extracted for Advertisement||2012-07-27||Vol.59 Issue 3014 2012/08/01|
|Advertised||2012-08-01||Vol.59 Issue 3014|
|Allowance Notice Sent||2012-11-16||2013-12-03|
- Date modified: