Online help - Online statements
Operating System and Browser Compatibility
Review the system and browser requirements to ensure your system is compatible.
Username and Password
To access the online statements, you need an account with username and password. To create a new account with username and password, retrieve forgotten usernames and/or passwords or to update My Canada Business account information, please visit the access my profile web page.
Access to Your Deposit Account and Credit Card Statements
In order to view your online statements, you must first contact CIPO's Finance Branch in writing to link your deposit accounts and credit cards to the authorized Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada users in your firm. Please include the name of your firm, deposit account numbers, credit card numbers, and My Canada Business account CIPO Username.
Send your request by mail to the following address:
Alternatively, you can send your request by fax at the following numbers:
Or by email at the following address:
How to get Help with Technical Problems
For username, password or server error messages, please contact the Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada Web
Services Centre at 1-800-328-6189 (Canada) or 613-954-5031.
Business hours are from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (ET); email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For questions related to
CIPO's online statements, please contact CIPO's Finance Branch at 819-994-2269, or by email at email@example.com.
To report a technical problem, please fill out the Technical Problem Report form.
- View your online deposit account and credit card statements.
Log in using your secure login account provider.
Please note that the username and password are case sensitive. This will forward the user to the Online Statements home page.
Left Side Menu BarThe left sidebar menu displays links that will enable users to navigate to the following pages:
- Summary: Allows users to view and download their deposit account and credit card statements.
- Online Help: Provides users with this online guide.
- Problem Report: Allows users to report technical problems.
- Logout: Enables users to log out of the application.
View Your Online Deposit Account and Credit Card Statements
A list of deposit accounts and credit cards linked to your username will be displayed, along with the balance and status of each deposit account.
- Click on the deposit account or credit card number for which you want to display the statement. The statement for the current month will be displayed.
- Select a different month from the drop-down menu to the right of Statement Period to display a statement from an earlier month, and click on the Display button. Please note that only the statements from the previous twelve months, plus the current month, are available.
- Select the downloadable format from the drop-down menu, and click on the Download button to save the statement to your computer.
Two formats are available:
- PDF - Portable Document Format (from Adobe)
- CSV - Spreadsheet (comma-separated values, in order to import it in a spreadsheet like Excel)
Error message related to the online statements:
- No activities in this time period. / Aucune activitï¿½ au cours de cette pï¿½riode.
There were no transactions for the selected statement period.
Select Logout from the left navigation menu to end your session at any time. Please note: If not logged out properly, the session will remain active for 30 minutes and you will not be able to log into the system until the 30 minutes have expired.