Archived — Industry Canada Business Plan 2010-2011
How will your work help strengthen Canada’s economy in 2010–2011?
Find out in this year’s Industry Canada Business Plan!
What are we doing to help Canadian industry become more productive and competitive?
We are promoting long-term economic growth by:
- Supporting research and development in a wide range of sectors, including telecommunications, aerospace, automotive and shipbuilding.
- Creating economic policies and regulations that help Canadian industries to compete in the global economy.
- Developing initiatives to boost economic development in communities across the country.
- Taking steps to promote fair competition and consumer confidence.
Find out more about all of our key activities and business objectives for 2010–2011.
We support, recruit and retain an excellent workforce
Our People Management Strategy for Renewal and Results guides activities that include:
- Succession planning
- Talent management
- Learning, training and mentoring
- Leadership development
- Targeted entry-level recruitment
- Targeted retention strategies
How does your work contribute to meeting Industry Canada’s objectives for 2010–2011?
- Date modified: