Internet Service Offerings Spreadsheet
The purpose of the Internet Service Offerings Spreadsheet is to help Recipients complete question nine of the Progress and Final Implementation Report Template while providing the Connecting Canadians Program important details of their service offerings to subscribers.
To complete the Internet Service Offerings Spreadsheet, please download the MSWord file provided. Once downloaded, please enter the information requested in the appropriate fields. Once complete, please email an electronic version to your Program Officer.
Text from the Internet Service Offerings Spreadsheet may be found below.
This template is part of the Connecting Canadians Program (CCP) Progress and Final Implementation Report Template Question (9).
In the table below please provide the following information:
- Advertised name of each service plan that will be offered through the proposed project.
- Type of subscriber (residential, business, residential/business)
- Advertised Download speed in Mbps.
- Advertised Upload speed in Mbps.
- Standalone Monthly Price of Service, which does not include the CPE lease price.
- One time installation and activation fees including any equipment charges for first-time customers subscribing to the service plan.
- Monthly CPE lease price.
- One-time CPE purchase price.
- Indicate if there is an unlimited or limited monthly usage cap for the download by using the drop down menu.
- Monthly Usage Cap (Download) in GB.
- Indicate if there is an unlimited or limited monthly usage cap for the upload by using the drop down menu.
- Monthly usage cap for the upload (GB).
- Indicate the additional overage charges for exceeding the usage cap for the download.
- Minimum contract length in years, if applicable.
- Indicate the approximate number of subscribers for each package.
|Name of Service Plan (include name of last-mile provider(s) if appropriate)||Type of Subscriber||Advertised Download Speed (Mbps)||Advertised Upload Speed (Mbps)||Standalone Monthly Price of Service ($) – Not including CPE lease price.||One Time Installation/Activation Fees ($)||Monthly CPE Lease Price||One-time CPE Purchase Price|
|Unlimited Download Monthly Usage Cap (Unlimited/Limited)||Monthly Download Usage Cap (If applicable) (GB)||Unlimited Upload Monthly Usage Cap (Unlimited/Limited)||Monthly Upload Usage Cap (If applicable) (GB)||Additional Overage Charges for Exceeding Usage Cap for Download (Cost per GB) ($/GB)||Minimum Contract Length (Years)||Number of Subscribers|
- Date modified: