- The shortlist of applicants invited to the second phase of the application process is now available.
- The submission deadline for invitation-only Full Applications is November 24, 2017 at 12pm (noon) Eastern Standard Time.
- Guidance and instructions for preparing an invitation-only Full Application are available in the Application Toolkit.
1. Read the program guide
The Program Guide has been developed to provide details on the Innovation Superclusters Initiative, including overall program objectives, terms and conditions, selection criteria and process. Applicants preparing for the Full Application phase should review.
2. Read the applicant guide
The Applicant Guide II has been developed to assist in the completion of a Full Application to the Innovation Superclusters Initiative and provides instructions for preparing a complete application, including guidance on information to be included. Applicants are encouraged to review the Applicant Guide in conjunction with the Program Guide.
3. Download the ISI application form
Applicants must apply online through the ISI Application Form (ZIP file, 186 KB).
Information on decompressing a ZIP file
Information on downloading a PDF reader
4. Download the application templates
There are templates (below) that must be completed and attached to the ISI Application Form upon submission. Each template comes with specific instructions on how to complete it.
- Template 1: Full Application Proposal Document (MSWord file, 64 KB)
- Template 2: Participants List (ZIP file, 17 KB)
- Template 3: Financial Workbook for Lead Applicant (ZIP file, 37 KB)
- Template 4: Financial Workbook for Project Funders (ZIP file, 24 KB)
- Template 5: Detailed Project Listing (ZIP file, 20 KB)
5. Download the additional attachments form
The size limit of all attachments for the ISI Application Form is 100MB. If your attachments exceed 100MB of data, please download the Additional Attachments Form and submit the extra attachments through this form.
Information on decompressing a ZIP File
You will also be required to submit the additional supporting documents, including required Letters of Commitment and Letters of Support. You may submit these Letters through the Additional Attachments Form, or by attaching them to your ISI Application Form (if document size permits).
- Date modified: