The objectives of the Innovation Superclusters Initiative
With projects such as self-driving, sanitizing robots and the latest technology to keep our oceans safe and healthy, Canada's Superclusters are having a big impact.
We're measuring our success against the following objectives:
Create world-leading innovation ecosystems
- Increased investment in innovation and cluster development
- Activities that address innovation ecosystem gaps or build on existing strengths
- Create new relationships and strengthen collaboration
- Launch new collaborative projects between private, academic and public sector organizations
Increase competitiveness, productivity and economic growth
- Cluster firms grow and create jobs
- Canadian businesses of all sizes are more competitive
- Increase in GDP contribution from participating firms
Enhance technological capabilities and commercialization
- Increased private sector investments in technology research, development, demonstration and commercialization
- New or improved products, services and/or processes are developed and commercialized
How Superclusters are measuring up
Access each Superclusters' annual reports to see how they're measured themselves up against these objectives.
For any other questions you might have about the program, read our Frequently asked questions page or contact us. We aim to acknowledge receipt in 3 business days, and respond within 7 business days. More about our service standards.
- Date modified: