Canada Digital Adoption Program
The pandemic has changed the way Canadians do business. Companies, employees and customers are doing more and more business online. Canadian businesses need to adopt new digital technologies to meet their customers' needs and stay competitive.
Supporting a digital economy will help Canadian companies grow and create more jobs and will be crucial to Canada's long-term competitiveness.
Announced in Budget 2021, this new program will help small and medium-sized businesses accelerate their digital transformation to fuel economic recovery.
Our program will provide a combination of grants, 0% interest loans and student placements to help small and medium-sized businesses increase productivity, scale up and stay competitive.
We run two funding streams designed to support businesses with different digital needs.
The call for applications for not-for-profit organizations to deliver this stream of the program has been launched. The selected organizations will provide:
- microgrants to small businesses to help them adopt e-commerce technologies
- small businesses with access to a network of more than 11,000 young digital advisors to help them implement and use their digital tools
Eligible businesses will be able to apply for microgrants and support for their digital adoption plans later this summer.
Eligible businesses will receive:
- grants to help cover the costs of accessing advisory services to develop digital adoption roadmaps as well as technology planning
- access to a network of students to help them with their digital transformation
- 0% interest loans from BDC to help finance the implementation of technology adoption plans
More information will be available in the coming weeks.
For more information about the Canada Digital Adoption Program, please contact email@example.com.
- Date modified: