Form 11—Notice of Final Dividend and Application for Discharge of Trustee
(Paragraph 152(5)(c), Rule 61)
(Title Form 1)
Take notice that:
- A final dividend sheet has been prepared. There is enclosed with this form a copy of the dividend sheet and a copy of my final statement of receipts and disbursements as taxed.
- The final dividend will be paid after the expiration of 15 days following the date of the mailing of this notice.
- Notice of objection of the final statement and dividend sheet must be filed with the registrar, at , before the day of , and a copy of the notice served on the undersigned. The notice must state the reasons for the objection.
- I will apply to the court on the day of , at the hour of o'clock, or so soon thereafter as the motion can be heard, for an order of discharge with respect to the above-mentioned estate and for a release of the security provided by me pursuant to subsection 16(1) of the Act.
- Notice of objection to my discharge, setting out the reasons for opposition, must be filed with the registrar, at , at least five days before the date of the hearing, and a copy of the notice must be served on me within those five days.
Dated at , this day of .
Licensed Insolvency Trustee
If a copy of this Form is sent electronically by means such as email, the name and contact information of the sender, prescribed in Form 1.1, must be added at the end of the document.
This form may not be completed online. It is provided here for reference purposes only.
The HTML version of this Form is not the official version. In the event of an inconsistency between the HTML and PDF versions of this Form, the PDF version prevails. Users are required to exercise due diligence with respect to the HTML version.
- Date modified: