Form 35—Certificate of Assignment
For persons to which the 2009 amendments do not apply
(Paragraph 50.4(8)(b) of the Act)
In the Matter of the Bankruptcy of:
Date of Bankruptcy: Security:
Date of Initial Bankruptcy Event:
Meeting of Creditors:
Chairman: Designated Person:
Certificate of Assignment - Paragraph 50.4(8)(b)
I, the undersigned, Official Receiver in and for this bankruptcy district, do hereby certify that:
- a notice of intention in respect of the aforenamed debtor was filed under section 50.4 of the Bankruptcy and Insolvency Act;
- the debtor has failed to file a cash flow statement or a proposal within the provided period following the filing of the notice of intention or within any court granted extension and is thereupon deemed to have made an assignment.
The said trustee is required:
- to provide to me, without delay, security in the aforementioned amount;
- to send to all creditors, within five days after the date of the trustee’s appointment, a notice of the bankruptcy; and
- when applicable to call in the prescribed manner, a first meeting of creditors, to be held at the aforementioned time and place or at any other time and place that may be later requested by the Official Receiver.
This form may not be completed online. It is provided here for reference purposes only.
The HTML version of this Form is not the official version. In the event of an inconsistency between the HTML and PDF versions of this Form, the PDF version prevails. Users are required to exercise due diligence with respect to the HTML version.
- Date modified: