Form 51—Report of Administrator on Consumer Proposal and Conduct of Consumer Debtor
(Paragraph 66.23(c) of the Act)
(Title Form 1)
I, , of , the administrator of the consumer proposal of , a consumer debtor, hereby report to the court as follows:
- That the consumer debtor made a consumer proposal on the day of , a copy of which is attached to this report, and that I filed a copy of it with the official receiver on the .
- That I filed a report on the consumer proposal with the official receiver on the day of , a copy of which is attached to this report.
- That I sent to every known creditor of the consumer debtor a copy of the consumer proposal, a copy of the report on the consumer proposal, a form of proof of claim, a list of the creditors of the consumer debtor whose claims exceed $250 and the statement respecting a meeting of creditors referred to in subparagraph 66.14(b)(iv) of the Act.
- That the consumer proposal is deemed to have been accepted by the creditors of the consumer debtor by virtue of section 66.18 of the Act (or the consumer proposal was accepted by the creditors of the consumer debtor at a meeting held on the day of , and a copy of the minutes of the meeting of creditors is attached to this report).
- That the official receiver (or , an interested party) requested, within the 15 days after the day of deemed acceptance (or acceptance) of the consumer proposal by the creditors, that I apply to the court to have the consumer proposal reviewed, on the following grounds:
(Set out the grounds given by the official receiver or other interested party for requesting the review.)
- That I have changed my opinions on the consumer proposal expressed in my report, in the following respects:
(Set out the changes in your opinions and give the reasons for the changes.)
- That I am of the opinion that the conduct of the consumer debtor is (or is not) subject to censure in the following respects:
(Set out the reasons for this opinion, which should be based on the conduct of the consumer debtor both before and after the filing of the consumer proposal.)
Dated at , this day of .
Administrator of Consumer Proposal
If a copy of this Notice is sent electronically by means such as email, the name and contact information of the sender, prescribed in Form 1.1, must be added at the end of the document.
This form may not be completed online. It is provided here for reference purposes only.
The HTML version of this Form is not the official version. In the event of an inconsistency between the HTML and PDF versions of this Form, the PDF version prevails. Users are required to exercise due diligence with respect to the HTML version.
- Date modified: