Form 15—Notice of Deemed Taxation of Trustee's Accounts and Deemed Discharge of Trustee
For persons to which the 2009 amendments apply
(Rules 64 and 65)
(Title Form 1)
Take notice that:
- I, trustee of the estate of , a bankrupt, under summary administration, have applied for taxation of my accounts and for my discharge.
- The Superintendent of Bankruptcy has issued a letter of comment to me that does not request that my accounts be taxed by the registrar.
- Attached to this notice are those documents listed in subsection 64(1) of the Bankruptcy and Insolvency General Rules.
- Any creditor may object to the taxation of my accounts and to my discharge, within 30 days after the date on
which this notice is sent, by
- (a) serving a notice of objection on me or sending me a notice of objection by registered mail or by courier;
- (b) filing a copy of the notice of objection with the registrar, along with any applicable fee as specified in the tariff; or
- (c) sending a copy of the notice of objection to the division office of the OSB.
Where a creditor objects to the taxation of my accounts, I will apply to the registrar for a date for the hearing of the objection and will send to any creditor who has objected a notice of the hearing.
- If I do not receive a notice of objection to the taxation of my accounts and to my discharge within 30 days after the date on which this notice is sent, I will:
- (a) at the expiration of that time limit, take my fee;
- (b) at the expiration of that time limit, if I have not already done so, send to each creditor his/her final dividend; and
- (c) within three months after the date on which this notice is sent,
- (i) close the bank account used in administering the estate of the bankrupt, if that account is not a consolidated account, or, where the account is a consolidated account, ensure that all estate funds have been withdrawn from it;
- (ii) remit any unclaimed dividends and undistributed funds to the Superintendent of Bankruptcy; and
- (iii) send a certificate of compliance and deemed discharge to the division office of the OSB.
- After fulfilling the requirements of paragraph 5, I will be deemed to be discharged.
Dated at , this day of .
Licensed Insolvency Trustee
If a copy of this Form is sent electronically by means such as email, the name and contact information of the sender, prescribed in Form 1.1, must be added at the end of the document.
This form may not be completed online. It is provided here for reference purposes only.
The HTML version of this Form is not the official version. In the event of an inconsistency between the HTML and PDF versions of this Form, the PDF version prevails. Users are required to exercise due diligence with respect to the HTML version.
- Date modified: