Form 56—Notice to Creditors and Report to Official Receiver on Deemed Annulment of Consumer Proposal
For persons to which the 2009 amendments apply
(Subsection 66.31(3) of the Act)
(Title Form 1)
Take Notice that:
- I, , the consumer debtor, of the consumer proposal dated the day of , is in default:
(Please check applicable box.)
for an amount that is equal to or more than the amount of three payments (in the case when payments under the terms of the consumer proposal were to be made monthly or more frequently); or
of a payment (in the case when payments under the terms of the consumer proposal were to be made less frequently than monthly).
(Give details of default on payment(s))
- The Court of (province) in Bankruptcy, has made no order to the contrary and no amendment to the consumer proposal previously having previously been filed, the consumer proposal is deemed to have been annulled, by virtue of subsection 66.31(1) of the Act, on the day of .
- As a consequence of the deemed annulment of the consumer proposal:
- the consumer debtor is not entitled to make another consumer proposal until all claims for which proofs of claim were filed are either paid in full or are extinguished by virtue of subsection 178(2) of the Act; and
- the rights of the creditors of the consumer debtor are revived for the amount of their claims less any dividends received.
Dated at , this day of .
Administrator of consumer proposal
If a copy of this Form is sent electronically by means such as email, the name and contact information of the sender, prescribed in Form 1.1, must be added at the end of the document.
This form may not be completed online. It is provided here for reference purposes only.
The HTML version of this Form is not the official version. In the event of an inconsistency between the HTML and PDF versions of this Form, the PDF version prevails. Users are required to exercise due diligence with respect to the HTML version.
- Date modified: