Michael Carson and Shannon Desaulniers; Surgeson Carson Associates Inc.
What is a conservatory measure?
The Superintendent of Bankruptcy puts in place conservatory measures when a bankruptcy or insolvency estate needs protection. It might be in cases of Licensed Insolvency Trustee (LIT) malfeasance or if serious wrongdoing on the part of a LIT puts estate files at risk. Conservatory measures may also be put in place if a LIT becomes ill or dies without a valid succession agreement. Finally, conservatory measures may be put in place if a LIT, for whatever reason, has allowed the administration of his or her practice to become substandard.
2017—Directions for Conservatory Measures
- Directions to Michael Carson, Shannon Desaulniers and Surgeson Carson Associates Inc.–December 11, 2017
- Directions to Kim Desjardins, Official Receiver–December 11, 2017
- Directions to Canada Post–December 11, 2017
- Directions to Eric Daoust–December 11, 2017
- Directions to the Official Receiver–December 11, 2017
- Directions to the Bank of Nova Scotia–December 11, 2017
- Directions to UBERbase and Chris Panagapko–December 20, 2017
- Date modified: