Message from the Superintendent to all Licensed Insolvency Trustees
March 17, 2020
In response to Government of Canada and Public Health Agency of Canada recommendations regarding social distancing and teleworking, all OSB employees are currently being encouraged to telework, if possible, until further notice.
Regarding core OSB services:
- E-filing continues to function;
- E-filing flags will be dealt with by select OSB staff remotely;
- Bankruptcy and Insolvency Records Search via online service remains functional. Phone service is also being explored via remote delivery;
- Callers to the OSB National Service Centre will be directed to submit an online request which will be actioned via email remotely or, if needed, by remote telephone call;
- The final Oral Boards scheduled for March 18-20, 2020 have been postponed until further notice and will be rescheduled as soon as possible in order to complete this year’s licensing process for new applicants. All 2020 Oral Board candidates have been notified of expected delays in the delivery of results; and
- Please note that OSB is also reviewing options relating to statutory deadlines which may be difficult to meet in the current circumstances. Further communication in that regard will be sent as soon as possible. Any questions should be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an organization, we will do our best to maintain our core services throughout these challenging times, and we will keep you up to date with any new information as soon as possible.
Should you need to communicate with the OSB, we encourage you to connect with us online or via email.
Thank you for your understanding.
- Date modified: