Unclaimed Dividends Search
How to Search
Before starting, you should know the following:
- There is no charge to use and view the Unclaimed Dividends database. There is, however, a $30 fee required for each unclaimed fund requested, even if the claim is not approved.
- To be eligible to receive a dividend or fund in a bankruptcy or a proposal, you must have filed a Proof of Claim with the Licensed Insolvency Trustee.
- Given how long it takes for bankruptcy and proposal proceedings, we recommend that you keep your address up to date with the Licensed Insolvency Trustee’s office to facilitate forwarding dividends directly to you.
- This database contains a record of all unclaimed dividends received by the OSB since . To search for unclaimed dividends prior to 1994, contact us.
- The creditor-name field in the Unclaimed Dividends database reflects the creditor name as submitted by the Licensed Insolvency Trustee. If you cannot find your name, you may want to search for the debtor's name.
- Search fields are not case sensitive.
- The search will return the same results with or without French accent characters.
- A wild card character (*) can be used when you are not sure of the spelling to replace one or more unknown characters.
- All information in this database is presented in the language and form provided by the Licensed Insolvency Trustee.
- Date modified: