The Oral Board of Examination
The deadline for 2018 applications for Trustee Licence is .
The Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy (OSB) is responsible for the Oral Board of Examination process. Candidates who have completed the prerequisites will be invited to apply for a Trustee Licence using the OSB Licence Administration Application (OLAA). Once the candidate's application is complete and submitted, they will be invited to attend the oral boards. The email invitation to apply for a Trustee Licence will contain a link to OLAA with instructions on how to complete the application for Trustee Licence electronically.
If you have previously participated in an oral board but did not receive a licence, you will receive an email invitation to reapply for a licence online. If you do not receive an invitation by the end of December 2017, you are asked to email OSB Licensing.
The following information is provided to assist candidates in planning and preparing for the Oral Boards of Examination.
- How the Oral Board of Examination Works
- Preparation for the Oral Board of Examination
- Administrative Information on the Oral Board of Examination
- Policy on Recording the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy’s Oral Examinations
- Competencies to be Evaluated
- Obtaining Feedback on the Oral Board of Examination / Requesting a Review of a Licensing Decision
- 2017 Oral Board of Examination Results
All candidates who have received an invitation to attend the oral boards will be invited to participate in a teleconference in which an OSB representative will deliver the presentation which was given to attendees at the CAIRP Tutorial in September 2017 and answer any questions candidates have.
- Date modified: