Instructions for Form 4015 - Articles of Revival
Form 4015: Articles of Revival (PDF, 851 KB)
You are providing information required by the NFP Act. Note that both the NFP Act and the Privacy Act allow this information to be disclosed to the public. It will be stored in personal information bank number IC/PPU-049.
Item 1: Corporate name
In item 1a, indicate your proposed corporate name in one of the official languages. If the corporate name is a combined English and French version, indicate that name in this field.
If applicable, indicate in item 1b your proposed corporate name in the second official language if the corporate name will consist of separate English and French versions. If the corporation does not wish to have a corporate name in the second official language, leave this item blank.
- Combined English and French version
- Centre récréatif Miramichi Recreational Center
- Separate English and French versions
- Ottawa Community Hockey Association
- Association de hockey communautaire d'Ottawa
Item 2: Corporation number
Indicate the corporation number.
The corporation number must be identical to that of the dissolved corporation. The number is located on the certificate of incorporation, amalgamation or continuance. You can also find it using the Corporations Canada online database.
Item 3: Interest of the applicant
Indicate the details of the applicant's interest in the dissolved corporation.
According to the NFP Act, the applicant must be an interested person. Choose from the list of "interested applicants":
- employee (other than officer)
- trustee in bankruptcy
- a person with a contractual relationship with the dissolved corporation
- other, please specify:
Item 4: Declaration of the applicant
This form must be signed by the applicant. If the applicant is a company or other incorporated body, indicate the name of the body corporate, its registered office address and the form must be signed by an individual authorized by that company or other incorporated body.
A representative of a member, director, officer, etc. cannot sign the Articles of Revival as a representative. The person signing the articles must have a direct relationship with the dissolved corporation.
- a Nuans Name Search Report dated not more than ninety (90) days prior to the receipt of the articles by Corporations Canada. A Nuans Name Search Report is not required if the corporation has been dissolved for less than 2 years or had a number name
- the filing fee
For more information, consult: Reviving a Not-for-profit Corporation or call toll-free (within Canada) 1-866-333-5556 or (from outside Canada) 613-941-9042.
235 Queen Street
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0H5
By facsimile: 343-291-3409
By e-mail: IC.corporationscanada.IC@canada.ca
- Date modified: