Buy copies of corporate documents
You can buy copies of corporate documents filed with Corporations Canada under the laws listed below.
- Canada Business Corporations Act (CBCA)
- Canada Not-for-profit Corporations Act (NFP Act)
- Canada Cooperatives Act (Coop Act)
- Canada Corporations Act, Part II (CCA-II)
Examples of corporate documents include:
- Charter documents, such as certificates of incorporation attached to the articles of incorporation
- Amendments to articles
- Changes regarding directors
- Change of the registered office address
- By-laws of not-for-profit corporations.
Buying copies online (uncertified only)
If you want to buy uncertified copies, you can do so online if the corporate documents were filed under the CBCA or NFP Act.
If you want to buy certified copies, you will need to order them by email, mail or fax.
Buying copies by email, mail or fax (uncertified and certified)
Whether you’re buying uncertified or certified copies, you will need to contact us with the information below.
Information you’ll need to provide
When buying copies by email, mail or fax, be sure to include the following:
- the corporate name and corporation number
- the type of copy (certified or uncertified)
- the type of document (for ex., the articles of amendment or incorporation, or the annual return for a specific year)
- contact name and phone number.
CostsThe fees for copies under the CBCA, NFP Act and Coop Act are:
- $1.00 per page (uncertified copies)
- $35.00 per document (certified copies).
Methods of payment
Buying by email, mail or fax
Do not send your credit card information by email.
Do not send your credit card information by fax.
- Date modified: