Everything you need to create and operate a cooperative.
- Creating your cooperative
- Amending the articles of a cooperative
- Amalgamating cooperatives
- Back-to-back requests – Federal corporations and cooperatives
- Request for copies of corporate documents
- How do I file my application under the Canada Cooperatives Act (Coop Act)?
- What happens after I submit my application under the Canada Cooperatives Act (Coop Act)?
- Your reporting obligations under the Canada Cooperatives Act (Coop Act)
- Guide on dissolving a cooperative
- Filing of annual returns
- Policy on continuance (import) of a body corporate into the Canada Cooperatives Act
- Services, fees and turnaround times
- Cooperative forms
- Business registration and incorporation
- System for Electronic Document Analysis and Retrieval
Legislation and other related documents
- Canada Cooperatives Act
- Canada Cooperatives Regulations
- Legislative Summary: Bill S-11: An Act to Amend the Canada Business Corporations Act and the Canada Cooperatives Act and to Amend Other Acts
- Regulatory impact analysis statement – Amendments to the Canada Business Corporations Act
- Analysis of the Changes to the Canada Cooperatives Act (section by section).
- Date modified: