Terminal program help
Prepare your Technical Brief in PDF format
All documents that are scanned must have a readable resolution. The final format shall be provided using the latest version of Adobe.
The technical brief for Terminal Registration shall contain the following document:
- Application Cover Letter.
- Annex A Declaration of Conformity (DoC) and Registration of Terminal Products: Completed and signed.
- Annex B Terminal Test Report Cover Sheet: Completed and signed.
- Canadian Representative: Signed by the Canadian representative.
- Agent/Authorization Agreement: If the applicant has authorized another entity to act as legal representation on the applicant’s behalf.
- Terminal Test report: Less than 1 year old and meets the technical requirements of DC-01 Annex D and the applicable CS-03 requirements.
- Photos: Internal and external photos of the product versions indicated in the application.
- User Manual: With applicable user notifications and operational description.
- Schematics, Parts List and Block Diagram.
- Product Label: Physical label and photo of the label location or illustration of the product label.
Additional documents for Family Registration:
- A letter detailing the similarities and differences between the versions of the product and that may include schematic, diagrams or photos if necessary.
Additional documents for Modification:
- A signed letter that explains or shows the changes to the existing version of the product and that may include schematics, diagrams or photos if necessary.
A registration fee of $750.00 per application is required. Fees are automatically calculated with the appropriate taxes
Taxes are applicable to Canadian applicants only. The Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) or the Good and Service Tax (GST) will be charged on the assessment fees. Where applicable, provincial sales tax will be charged, in accordance with the agreements with the various provinces and territories. For questions on the HST/GST, contact Revenue Canada at 1-800-465-6160 or 613-990-8584.
- Date modified: