Computers for Schools is not just for schools.
It's for any school, library, not-for-profit organization and Aboriginal community that:
- offers services to improve computer or digital literacy
- provides services to improve job seeking and workplace skills
- offers services to disadvantaged groups or to those affected by the digital divide
How the program works
If you believe you're eligible:
- Contact your local CFS representative.
- They will contact you to go over your needs.
Note: Equipment is given on a first-come first-served basis.
- When equipment is ready for shipment, you are contacted to make arrangements for pick-up or delivery.
For more information about the process, contact your local CFS representative.
- Date modified: