- On October 30, the new Patent Rules came into force and Canada's ratification of the Patent Law Treaty was completed.
- Read the latest on our accession to the Patent Law Treaty in our sixth edition of the All eyes on the Patent Law Treaty info-letter
- Improvements to CIPO patent search tools and databases
- YouTube – What is intellectual property?
I want to...
I am looking to...
Activities and initiatives
- Consultations, current and closed
- Patent Quality
- Patent Examination Interview Service
- Four patent special provisions you could benefit from
- Filing an international application PCT National and PCT International
- Want to present your technology to a patent examiner? (PETS)
- Fast track your application with the Patent Prosecution Highway (PPH)
- Amendments to the Patent Act: Questions and Answers
- Group B+ work on substantive patent law harmonization
- Patent examiner recruitment
Apply for a patent
Patent Appeal Board (PAB)
Filing an international application
- Date modified: