IP Horizons: download intellectual property data
From: Canadian Intellectual Property Office
Download intellectual property (IP) data from the Canadian Intellectual Property Office (CIPO).
IP Horizons is a databank consisting of trademark, industrial design and patent applications filed with CIPO. We have designed this service for organizations that maintain their own IP databases.
- : Office closure and postponed patent bibliographic data
- November 7: Trademarks historical files refresh
- November 6: Format change for industrial design data
- November 3: Industrial design historical files refresh
- Patent data now available in CSV and TXT formats
- CIPO to terminate FTP push service on
- European Patent Office announces termination of MIMOSA maintenance support
Trademark applications and registrations, including images: weekly updates and a historical collection.
Industrial design data
Industrial design registrations and assignments, including images: weekly updates and a historical collection.
Bibliographic and full text (XML)
Patent applications and granted patents: weekly updates and a historical collection
Administrative status (XML)
Administrative status changes regarding patent applications: weekly updates and a historical collection
Biological sequence listings (TXT)
Documentation of biological sequence listings: weekly updates and a historical collection
Patent application images (MIMOSA)
Electronic scans of patent applications: weekly updates
Granted patent images (MIMOSA)
Electronic scans of granted patents applications: weekly updates
Patent data: bibliographic and full text (CSV and TXT)
Patent applications and granted patents: quarterly updates
- Date modified: