IP Horizons: download intellectual property data
From: Canadian Intellectual Property Office
Download intellectual property (IP) data from the Canadian Intellectual Property Office (CIPO).
IP Horizons is a databank consisting of trademark, industrial design and patent applications filed with CIPO. Most products were designed for organizations that maintain their own IP databases, while the researcher datasets – a combination of CSV and TXT formats – provide easy access to data for ad hoc research and analytical purposes.
- February 6, 2021: Update to the biological sequence listings historical collection
- November 7: Trademarks historical files refresh
- November 6: Format change for industrial design data
- November 3: Industrial design historical files refresh
- Patent data now available in CSV and TXT formats
- CIPO to terminate FTP push service on
- European Patent Office announces termination of MIMOSA maintenance support
Trademark applications and registrations, including images: weekly updates and a historical collection.
Industrial design data
Industrial design registrations and assignments, including images: weekly updates and a historical collection.
Researcher dataset: bibliographic, full text and administrative status (CSV and TXT)
Patent applications, granted patents and administrative status changes regarding patent applications: quarterly updates
Bibliographic and full text (XML)
Patent applications and granted patents: weekly updates and a historical collection
Administrative status (XML)
Administrative status changes regarding patent applications: weekly updates and a historical collection
Biological sequence listings (TXT)
Documentation of biological sequence listings: weekly updates and a historical collection
Patent application images (MIMOSA)
Electronic scans of patent applications: weekly updates
Granted patent images (MIMOSA)
Electronic scans of granted patents applications: weekly updates
- Date modified: