Technical Consultation Paper on Changes to Patent Fees
From: Canadian Intellectual Property Office
- Part I: Fees related to the implementation of the Patent Law Treaty
- A) How will implementing the Patent Law Treaty (PLT) impact the Canadian Intellectual Property Office's (CIPO's) patent schedule of fees?
- B) How did CIPO establish the late fees?
- C) Fee-for-service proposal
- Part II: Changes to fee-related services
- A) How will implementing the Economic Action Plan 2015 Act, No. 1impact CIPO's patent chedule of fees?
- B) How did CIPO modify its services?
- C) Fee for service proposal
- Impact assessment
- Other requirements of the User Fees Act
- What's next
- Date modified: