Customize, create or add to your existing intellectual Property (IP) kit with these handy tools, resources and wide-ranging informational material.
Learn about the different IP rights that can turn an idea into a successful business by setting you apart from the competition.
Businesses increasingly operate in a global marketplace, selling their products and services or licensing and franchising their IP rights beyond their national borders.
Tools and resources that can help you better understand the intellectual property.
- Alternative dispute resolution
- Business Development Bank of Canada – IP Strategy Assessment Tool
- Business Development Bank of Canada – CIPO IP game
- IP success stories
- "What is intellectual property?" video series
- Identifying your IP assets
- Stand out from your competitors
- Why IP matters
- Combatting counterfeit products
- IP diagnosis – Evaluate your needs
- Date modified: