Manage your E-Access application
From: Canadian Intellectual Property Office
If you choose to receive communications electronically, you need to authenticate yourself with the Industrial Design Office through the E-Access application. This online application allows you to manage who will have access to your electronic communications in your E-Mailbox.
The authentication process is a one-time requirement for each user. In order to confirm your authentication you need to:
- Log in to E-Access using your account with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada (ISED) or My ISED account;
- Fill-in your Client Identification Number and Password provided in the Letter of authorization sent by CIPO; and,
- Access your E-Mailbox.
Once authenticated, you will have access to the E-Mailbox and will be able to view and retrieve communications from the Industrial Design Office.
You will also be able to grant or remove other users access to your E-Mailbox.
For more details on how to make a request for electronic communications and authentication, please consult section 1.06 of the Industrial Design Office Practice Manual.
System and browser requirements
Please review our system and browser requirements to make sure you have the correct versions to be able to use our online services.
Before you can authenticate yourself through the E-Access application, you must have an account on ISED's secure server.
With the My ISED Account (secure server), you can:
- log in to access electronic services
- set up a new account
- recover a forgotten username or password
If you do not already have an ISED account, you will need to create one.
Period of inactivity
For security reasons, you will be automatically logged out of the system after 30 minutes of inactivity.
Log in to the E-Access application
- For help with your username and password, contact the ISED Help Desk.
- For questions related to CIPO applications, or to get a user guide, please complete the general enquiry or publication request form.
- For issues with the website, please complete the technical problem report form.
- Date modified: