Canadian Industry Statistics
Canadian Industry Statistics analyses industry data on many economic indicators using the most recent data from Statistics Canada.
Browse by industry
- Canadian Economy
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
- Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
- Manufacturing excluding Food
- - Food Manufacturing
- Wholesale Trade
- Retail Trade
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Information and Cultural Industries
- Finance and Insurance
- Real Estate and Rental and Leasing
- Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
- Management of Companies and Enterprises
- Administrative and Support, Waste Management
and Remediation Services
- Educational Services
- Health Care and Social Assistance
- Accommodation and Food Services
- Other Services (except Public Administration)
- Public Administration
What is Canadian Industry Statistics?
The purpose of the Canadian Industry Statistics site is to help small to medium sized businesses
and their agents understand the dynamics of their industries and help them make
better informed business decisions.
This can be done by focussing on a single industry over time or comparatively by examining one industry in light of another.
Students use this site to better understand the growth and health of the Canadian economy.
It can also help investors, both foreign and domestic, in their initial decisions about investing in the Canadian Economy.
Canadian Industry Statistics, using the latest data from Statistics Canada, looks at industry trends and financial information for sectors of the Canadian economy on topics such as:
- Gross Domestic Product;
- Labour Productivity;
- Financial Performance Data;
- International Trade.
Financial Performance Data:
Financial Performance Data offers industry-specific income statement and balance sheet data for small and medium-sized businesses.
Trade Data Online:
Trade Data provides the ability to generate customize reports on Canada's and U.S. trade with over 200 countries.
- Date modified: