Canadian Industry Statistics
Due to planned system maintenance, some sections of the site will be intermittently unavailable from 8:00 p.m. to midnight (ET) on Saturday, May 30.
Canadian Industry Statistics analyses industry data on many economic indicators using
the most recent data from Statistics Canada.
Browse by Industry
Browse by industry
- Canadian Economy
- Accommodation and Food Services
- Administrative and Support, Waste Management and Remediation Services
- Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
- Arts, Entertainment and Recreation
- Educational Services
- Finance and Insurance
- Health Care and Social Assistance
- Information and Cultural Industries
- Management of Companies and Enterprises
- Manufacturing excluding Food
- Food Manufacturing
- Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
- Other Services (except Public Administration)
- Professional, Scientific and Technical Services
- Public Administration
- Real Estate and Rental and Leasing
- Retail Trade
- Transportation and Warehousing
- Wholesale Trade
What is Canadian Industry Statistics?
The Canadian Industry Statistics (CIS) site helps small to medium sized businesses and their agents understand the dynamics of their industries and help them make better informed business decisions. This can be done by focussing on a single industry over time or comparatively by examining one industry in light of another.
Using the latest data from Statistics Canada, CIS looks at industry trends and financial information for sectors of the Canadian economy on topics such as:
- Gross Domestic Product;
- Labour Productivity;
- Financial Performance Data;
- International Trade.
Related sites and Information
Financial Performance Data:
Financial Performance Data offers industry-specific income statement and balance sheet data for small and medium-sized businesses.
Trade Data Online:
Trade Data provides the ability to generate customize reports on Canada's and U.S. trade with over 200 countries.
- Date modified: