The integration of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) practices and principles into business operations can help companies realize innovation and competitiveness benefits. This CSR toolkit for business provides practical guidance on why and how to integrate sustainability-oriented practices into business operations. Themes include: governance, decision-making, human resources, purchasing and marketing.
- Governance for Sustainability
- Structured Decision-Making (SDM)
- Human Resources for Sustainability
- Purchasing for Sustainability
- Marketing for Sustainability
- Date modified: