Find your industry sector
Due to maintenance, some sections of the site may be unavailable from 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. (ET) on Saturday, March 23, 2019.
Economic Strategy Tables:
Life Science Industries:
- Canada’s Pharmaceutical Industry and Prospects
- Canada Pharmaceutical Greenfield Investments
- International Patent Strategies for Biopharmaceutical SMEs in Canada
- Nanomaterials and their Applications in Textiles—Standards Domestic Standardization for Canadian Manufacturers and Importers and International Standardization Developments
- Economic Strategy Tables
The Economic Strategy Tables are a new model for industry-government collaboration, focused on turning Canadian economic strengths into global advantages.
- Industrial and Technological Benefits
This website details how the ITB policy including Value Proposition work and how Canadian companies can get involved.
- Investment Canada Act
The purposes of the Investment Canada Act are "to provide for the review of significant investments in Canada by non-Canadians in a manner that encourages investment, economic growth and employment opportunities in Canada and to provide for the review of investments in Canada by non-Canadians that could be injurious to national security."
- Canadian Industry Statistics (CIS)
Presents and analyzes industry data on a number of economic indicators using the latest annual data sources from Statistics Canada.
- Financial Performance Data
Offers industry-specific income statement and balance sheet data for small and medium-sized businesses.
- Company directories
A list of various directories of Canadian firms can be found on this site.
- Date modified: