Evaluation of Industry Canada’s Contribution to the Canada Foundation for Innovation

Audit and Evaluation Branch

Evaluation of Industry Canada’s Contribution to the Canada Foundation for Innovation

The Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI) is a not-for-profit corporation that funds research infrastructure in order to strengthen the capacity of Canadian universities, colleges, research hospitals and non-profit research institutions to carry out world-class research and technology development for the benefit of Canadians. The CFI is the primary source of federal funding for research infrastructure in Canada. The CFI funds up to 40 percent of a project's research infrastructure cost. In partnership with provincial governments and other public, private and non-profit organizations, institutions secure the remaining 60 percent of the required funding.

Date: 2015
Format: Electronic
Catalogue Number: Iu4-186/2015E-PDF
ISBN: 978-0-660-03329-7

Available Online Only.

Date modified: