Just for IP professionals

  1. Canadian Intellectual Property Office (CIPO)
  2. Copyright Board of Canada
  3. Map
Learn about copyright Protect intellectual property (IP) Search records Just for IP professionals

Get tools you can use

One stop for everything you need

Find all the forms and documents you need:

Become a registered IP agent

Find out how to qualify

In addition to practising lawyers who specialize in IP law, there are two types of registered IP agents:

top of page

Help us improve
Back to "Help us improve" section.
Back to "What's the problem?" section.
Got it, thanks!
Um, you didn't enter anything.
Date modified: