- A-1—Measurement Canada conducted product audits (Revoked)
The minimum product audit requirements and processes previously defined in bulletin A-1—Measurement Canada conducted product audits are now incorporated into S-A-01—Criteria for Accreditation of Organizations to Perform Inspections Pursuant to the Electricity and Gas Inspection Act and the Weights and Measures Act.
- A-2—Calibrations of standards and measuring apparatus owned and used by authorized service providers to conduct inspections
Applies to: Accreditation, Registration, C-D-01, RC-01
- A-3—Joint audits conducted by Measurement Canada and quality system registration bodies
Applies to: Accreditation, C-D-01
- A-5—Security of third party business information submitted to Measurement Canada
Applies to: Accreditation, Registration, C-D-01, RC-01, RT-01
- A-6—Comparing accreditation and registration
Applies to: Accreditation, Registration
For bulletins on specific measurement disciplines, see: Electricity bulletins, Natural Gas bulletins, Mass bulletins or Volume bulletins.
- Date modified: