Online Reporting Application Training Session Substitution, Cancellation and Postponement Policy
- The authorized service provider's (ASP) management representative may designate a substitute participant in an Online Reporting Application (ORA) training session up to five business days before the start of the session. The designated substitute must have viewed the training video before attending the session and his or her eligibility must be confirmed by Measurement Canada.
- The ASP's management representative must send an email to the ORA Training mailbox providing the name of the original participant as well as the name and contact information of the designated substitute.
Cancellation or postponement by participants
- Participants must send an email to the ORA Training mailbox as soon as possible stating their decision to cancel or postpone their registration.
- Participants who wish to postpone must also include in the email alternative dates. If possible, Measurement Canada will register participants for a training session that takes place on one of the selected alternative dates. If the alternative training sessions are full, Measurement Canada will get in touch with the participant to select another date.
Cancellation or rescheduling of a training session by Measurement Canada
- Measurement Canada reserves the right to reschedule or cancel a training session if there is an insufficient number of registrants or if any circumstances or events beyond the agency's control prevent it from offering it.
- Measurement Canada will inform all participants in writing at least one business day before the scheduled training session of any cancellation or rescheduling of the training session.
- Registrants wishing to attend the rescheduled training session must send an email to the ORA Training mailbox to inform Measurement Canada of their desire to do so within five business days of receiving Measurement Canada's notice; otherwise, Measurement Canada will automatically remove the names of registrants from the rescheduled training session.
- Registrants may also select another scheduled training session instead.
- Measurement Canada will not be held liable for any costs incurred by the participant or organization due to training session cancellation or rescheduling.
- Date modified: