Resources for Canadian manufacturers
- Get Connected to Other Canadian Manufacturers
- Find Partners
- Programs and Initiatives for Manufacturers
- Permits and Licences
- Growing your Company Internationally
- Regional Development Agencies
Get Connected to Other Canadian Manufacturers
- Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters (CME)
Canada's largest trade and industry association, it advocates for Canadian manufacturers and exporters. It strives to build a more competitive business environment, provide critical and timely intelligence, strengthen leadership through best practices, and leverage networks for business success.
- Trillium Network for Advanced Manufacturing
Trillium connects, convenes and collaborates with like-minded individuals and organizations to support the growth of Ontario manufacturing. It is working to provide business-to-business mentorship, facilitate the connection of firms and educational institutions.
- Excellence in Manufacturing Consortium
As Canada's largest manufacturing consortium and the most active manufacturing organization in North America, Excellence in Manufacturing Consortium is a unique not-for-profit organization of manufacturers.
- Canadian Company Capabilities (CCC)
A centrally-maintained current searchable database of 60 000 Canadian businesses. Each directory has powerful advanced search and reporting capacity. Business profiles contain comprehensive information on contacts, products, services, trade experience, and technology.
- Enterprise Canada Network (ECN)
An industry-led single window platform that connects Canadian small businesses and researchers to qualified global opportunities, facilitates international partnerships and creates trade through access to public and private sector resources
Programs and Initiatives for Manufacturers
- Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC)
BDC offers business loans and consulting services to help Canadian businesses grow, both at home and abroad. Through its subsidiary BDC Capital, BDC also offer a full spectrum of specialized financing, including venture capital, equity as well as growth and business transition capital.
- Canada Business Network
Provides resources that businesses need to grow and prosper, including a wide range of information on government services, programs and regulations.
Permits and Licences
Simplifies the business permit and licence process for entrepreneurs, governments, and third-party business service providers.
Growing your Company Internationally
- Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Provides services to Canadian businesses engaged in international business.
- Export Development Canada
Provides Canadian exporters with financing, insurance and bonding services as well as foreign market expertise.
Regional Development Agencies
The following agencies provide support for various programs and initiatives within their respective regions.
- Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency
(New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island)
- Canada Economic Development for Quebec Regions
- Canadian Northern Economic Development Agency
(Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Yukon)
- Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario (FedDev Ontario)
- Western Economic Diversification Canada
(Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan)
- Date modified: