NAICS 326121 Unlaminated plastic profile shapes
These statistics are based on the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS).
|* Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada estimates
Source: Statistics Canada
Note: The step change in establishments observed in 2004 was due to a change by Statistics Canada in the minimum threshold size necessary for inclusion of establishments in the annual data. This change had only a minor impact on other Principal statistics.
|2012||86 *||770 *||3,475 *||524||470|
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in converting plastics resins into unsupported plastic profile shapes, except films, sheets and bags.
- Lay flat plastic tubing
- Profile shapes (for example, rod, tube) of non-rigid plastics
- Sausage casings of plastics
Exclusion(s): Establishments primarily engaged in:
- manufacturing unsupported plastic bags (326111, Unsupported Plastic Bag Manufacturing)
- manufacturing unsupported plastic films and sheets (326114, Unsupported Plastic Film and Sheet Manufacturing)
- manufacturing rigid plastic pipe and tubing (326122, Plastic Pipe and Pipe Fitting Manufacturing).
- Date modified: