NAICS 326122 Plastic pipe and pipe fittings
These statistics are based on the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS).
|* Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada estimates
Source: Statistics Canada
Note: The step change in establishments observed in 2004 was due to a change by Statistics Canada in the minimum threshold size necessary for inclusion of establishments in the annual data. This change had only a minor impact on other Principal statistics.
|2012||113 *||1,280 *||3,692 *||425||197|
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in converting plastics resins into plastic pipes and pipe fittings.
- Pipe of rigid plastics
- Pipe fittings and unions of rigid plastics
Exclusion(s): Establishments primarily engaged in:
- manufacturing unsupported plastic tubing (326121, Unsupported Plastic Profile Shape Manufacturing)
- manufacturing plastic plumbing fixtures (326191, Plastic Plumbing Fixture Manufacturing)
- manufacturing plastic hose (326220, Rubber and Plastic Hose and Belting Manufacturing)
- manufacturing non-current-carrying plastic conduit (335930, Wiring Device Manufacturing).
- Date modified: