Archived — Recipient Bios
Year: 1999 – Province: Quebec
Certificate of Achievement Recipients
School: École Saint-Damase
Principal: Pierre St-Germain
School website: www.cssh.qc.ca/St-Damase/
Grades/Subjects Taught: Music
- Give students access to professional quality video, music production and recording technology.
- Insist that students take responsibility for projects undertaken both individually and collectively.
Students have produced numerous audio and audiovisual products, including:
- a CD of 16 songs about typical situations and problems encountered by elementary school students
- interactive electronic books
- animated cartoons with musical a soundtrack.
Formed partnerships with professionals and companies from the recorded music field.
Students have received awards and scholarships from organizations such as Apple Canada and Radio-Canada.
"Sylvain continues to stimulate our children's imagination and helps them fulfill their dreams."Parent
"Mr. Bédard thus shows that the school is a place for excellence, where it is pleasant to learn and express your creativity at the same time." School board official
- Date modified: