Due to planned system maintenance, some sections of the site will be unavailable from 7:30 a.m. on Saturday, January 20, 2018 to 8:00 p.m. on Sunday, January 21, 2018 (ET).
Important Changes to Spectrum Direct!
The Spectrum Direct transition to the new Spectrum Management System is complete:
- Access to the Archived Spectrum Direct Licence Applications has been removed from this page.
- Access to the Maritime Information pages will eventually be moved to the: Spectrum Management System.
More information on these changes is available on the new Spectrum Management System as they become available.
Spectrum Direct Information
- Spectrum Direct™ has transitionned, and its functionality expanded under a new name more representative of our service offering: Spectrum Management System.
- The Spectrum Management System is now available where you will find our new web pages and where most of the Spectrum Direct functionality has moved.
- Please read the Spectrum Application Modernization Project Information page for more details.
- A <<Client Sandbox>> environment is available at the following link: Spectrum Management System (Client Sandbox) to familiarize yourself. Your Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada local office contact will provide you with the registration information now that the Client Sandbox is available.
The National Maritime Information Database (NMID) is a dynamic database containing the details (vessel or coast station information, vessel name, owner, type and size, etc.) of all Maritime Mobile Service Identities (MMSIs) assigned to Canadian vessels and coast stations by Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada.
Manage your Web Profile
- Use this option to update your Spectrum Direct Web Profile or to change your password.
- The Web Profile options are for Spectrum Direct only. To use the new Spectrum Management System site you must request a New Web Account.
top of page
- Date modified: