- The antenna system(s) approved by the Department shall be installed and maintained in proper working order.
- The holder of this certificate must comply with Client Procedures Circular CPC-2-0-03, Radiocommunication and Broadcasting Antenna Systems, and its subsequent amendments.
- The holder of this certificate must not change equipment specified in the technical submission without prior authorization from Industry Canada.
- The holder of this certificate must ensure that the antenna system conforms to the requirements of Transport Canada and NAV CANADA.
- The commitment(s) made by the applicant in the technical submission shall be adhered to.
- The holder of this certificate must maintain frequency, modulation, antenna radiation patterns and total power within the permitted tolerances at all times.
- Operation of this installation is subject to a valid broadcasting licence issued by the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission or to the criteria for exemption under an order of the Commission.
- The transmitter may be operated unattended provided that the remote supervisory control system approved by the Department is in operation and maintained in proper working order.
- Any time specified in the broadcasting certificate is local standard time.
- The certificate holder must comply with the requirements of the Broadcasting Procedures and Rules BPR-1, General Rules, as amended from time to time, and to the Broadcasting Procedures and Rules corresponding to the authorized type of broadcasting undertaking, as amended from time to time. The Broadcasting Procedures and Rules can be viewed at: http://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/smt-gst.nsf/eng/h_sf06134.html.
- Date modified: