Archived — Comments Received on Gazette Notice DGRB-008-09
Some of the information on this Web page has been provided by external sources. The Government of Canada is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information supplied by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information should consult directly with the source of the information. Content provided by external sources is not subject to official languages, privacy and accessibility requirements.
Gazette Notice DGRB-008-09 – Consultation on a New Spectrum Licensing Approach and Fee for Narrowband Multipoint Communication Systems (N-MCS)
- Bell Mobility Inc.
- Canadian Electricity Association (CEA)
- Comments (PDF, 65 KB, 2 pages)
- Canadian Wireless Telecommunications Association (CWTA)
- Comments (PDF, 44 KB, 2 pages)
- Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP
- Comments (PDF, 142 KB, 5 pages)
- Neptune Technologies Group (Canada) Ltd.
- Comments (PDF, 420 KB, 28 pages)
- TELUS Communications Company
- Comments (PDF, 27 KB, 2 pages)
- Date modified: