Reply Comments on Gazette Notice SMSE-018-12
Consultation on Spectrum Utilization Policies and Technical Requirements Related to Backhaul Spectrum in Various Bands, Including Bands Shared With Satellite, Mobile and Other Services
Information from external sources, not subject to the Official Languages Act, has been provided as a courtesy and is available only in the language in which it was provided.
Third Party Information
Some of the information on this web page has been provided by external sources. Industry Canada publishes all comments received for transparency purposes, but does not endorse or adopt as its own any of the information provided by external sources. The Government of Canada is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information supplied by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information should consult directly with the source of the information. Content provided by external sources is not subject to Government of Canada requirements for official languages, privacy and accessibility.
Posted on Industry Canada website: May 30, 2013
Companies and Organizations
- Bell Mobility Inc.
- Québecor Média inc. and Vidéotron s.e.n.c.
- Rogers Communications (Rogers)
- Submission (PDF, 142 KB, 11 pages)
- Satellite Operators — Telesat, Ciel Satellite Limited Partnership, SES Americom, Inc., and Hughes Satellite Systems Corporation
- Submission (PDF, 3270 KB, 4 pages)
- Shaw Communications Inc. (Shaw)
- Submission (PDF, 422 KB, 4 pages)
- TELUS Communications Company
- Submission (PDF, 124 KB, 21 pages)
- Date modified: